**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

14.7 mil Ally looking for 1 map 5 experienced player

Hello fellow summoners, I am currently looking to recruit 1 player to my alliance. We are AQ focused but do still run War bgs. We are looking for a map 5 experienced player who can clear the paths they take day in and day out. If you are someone that has mini boss killing skills even better. Again great map 5 experience is required and what we are looking for.

We do ask each member to donate weekly to the treasury to continue map 5 runs
We do ask no drama as we try our best not to create a stressful or drama filled alliance.
We do ask that you be willing to join AW here and there but not religiously every day it's running if you do not want to
We do ask when AQ and AW are running that you use your best champs to help the team complete the 2 alliance events and not focus on solo content, team comes first in our view. Because if the team does well then as an individual you will reap the benefits too from the rewards.
We ask you have great communication and activity. But we also realize that real life comes first. Just be open with us with communication if something is coming up with work or family or vacation and we will do our best to accommodate.

Please hit me up on the line app. Id is zbot34

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Still looking for someone. If you are looking for a new Alliance please reach out. Thanks