**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After 3 (more) months of Grinding my 2nd 6* is...

...the reason why I quit this game.

Cheers, Kabaam!

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Cheers 😂😂
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I pull my 7° 6* 3 days ago, a powerful Rino hahaha
  • Options
    al_dickensal_dickens Posts: 2
    So my disscussion on the same theme was deleted. i got red scull, hulkbuster and magneto. for about a year of playing the game i got 3 useless champs. really, kabam? U add misareble champs into the most "expensive" crystal and then delete players posts about it? just stop adding useless champs in 6* crystal pool or buff useless champs, such as hulkbuster, miss marvel, ant man, groot, black bolt, x-force deadpool etc. so that they become atleast "ok" champs.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    You should definitely quit it now :)
    Klashd said:

...the reason why I quit this game.

Cheers, Kabaam!

• Options
    WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    What do you expect? It's a game where the intention is collected all, I can't see the problem
    I have a 6* nebula 6* dormammu 6* thor Ragnarok 6* beast and 6* sinister
    What's the matter ? It's a game and if I want something else I should keep playing
  • Options
    KlashdKlashd Posts: 47
    I mean at least give the terrible 6* champs some SIGNIFICANT increases in their tool kit damage.

These abilities were made by a 5 year old with a crayon. Now you have these new champs that you need a Master's degree in astrophysics to begin to understand their tool kits.

#buffoldchamps
  • Options
    KlashdKlashd Posts: 47
    Wakala said:

What do you expect? It's a game where the intention is collected all, I can't see the problem
    I have a 6* nebula 6* dormammu 6* thor Ragnarok 6* beast and 6* sinister
    What's the matter ? It's a game and if I want something else I should keep playing

Oh man, you have Dormammu, Sinister, Nebula? My condolences. You understand the struggle. 😒