**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

After 3 (more) months of Grinding my 2nd 6* is...

...the reason why I quit this game.

Cheers, Kabaam!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,591 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Cheers 😂😂
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I pull my 7° 6* 3 days ago, a powerful Rino hahaha
  • al_dickensal_dickens Posts: 2
    So my disscussion on the same theme was deleted. i got red scull, hulkbuster and magneto. for about a year of playing the game i got 3 useless champs. really, kabam? U add misareble champs into the most "expensive" crystal and then delete players posts about it? just stop adding useless champs in 6* crystal pool or buff useless champs, such as hulkbuster, miss marvel, ant man, groot, black bolt, x-force deadpool etc. so that they become atleast "ok" champs.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    You should definitely quit it now :)
    Klashd said:

...the reason why I quit this game.

Cheers, Kabaam!

• WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    What do you expect? It's a game where the intention is collected all, I can't see the problem
    I have a 6* nebula 6* dormammu 6* thor Ragnarok 6* beast and 6* sinister
    What's the matter ? It's a game and if I want something else I should keep playing
  • KlashdKlashd Posts: 47
    I mean at least give the terrible 6* champs some SIGNIFICANT increases in their tool kit damage.

These abilities were made by a 5 year old with a crayon. Now you have these new champs that you need a Master's degree in astrophysics to begin to understand their tool kits.

#buffoldchamps
  • KlashdKlashd Posts: 47
    Wakala said:

What do you expect? It's a game where the intention is collected all, I can't see the problem
    I have a 6* nebula 6* dormammu 6* thor Ragnarok 6* beast and 6* sinister
    What's the matter ? It's a game and if I want something else I should keep playing

Oh man, you have Dormammu, Sinister, Nebula? My condolences. You understand the struggle. 😒