Can’t Stop Won’t Stop node in map7

tafretafre Member Posts: 631 ★★★★
Are there any viable counters to this node? Who gets unstoppable that frequently and 90% attack reduction without the unstoppable buff seems a bit tough, any suggestions on who to use?

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Thing? Champion? UC? Juggy? Rhino? Korg?

Does it have to be an active buff?
  • TomBrady12TomBrady12 Member Posts: 85
    Our guy died to a SP3 using Juggs then just timed out/regened with Blade nd GR to push through it.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Member Posts: 107 ★★
    What is wrong with them to make a node like that, 2 whole routes of this BS node
  • ScottLangScottLang Member Posts: 149
    Been using champion with luke synergy and his medium and lights are not unstoppable and when im hitting him while i am unstoppable its still only doing about 300 damage per crit wtf guys
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Member Posts: 110
    I used thing but I died 3 times because when u got unstoppable after lunching sp3, the defender gets to so 3 too, it’s ridiculous this is not even fun
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Following this thread. While I’m not on this path. I know others struggling 🤷‍♂️
  • ponzi92ponzi92 Member Posts: 10
    THE CHAMPION DOESN’t work in this node!
    When became untoppable he did’t do any damage
  • VappadmasterVappadmaster Member Posts: 27
    It really doesn't matter who you use with unstopable buff, because that crazy power gain will tare you apart
  • VappadmasterVappadmaster Member Posts: 27
    And this is just day 1. I can only imagine how hard day 5 is.
  • DocJCDocJC Member Posts: 74
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

Y’all need to hotfix this node ASAP. It’s ridiculius.
  • ScottLangScottLang Member Posts: 149
    Forreal i have a luke
    Cage 3* with me currenty but champion isnt doing unstoppable light amd medium
    Attacks and the nodes just not working right
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Passive unstoppables don’t work at all. Only active ones
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Member Posts: 167
    Can confirm, my 6* Kingpin's heavy attack did 270 damage. Kingpin goes unstoppable, but it's a passive unstoppable. Thought the big man finally had a use. Nope. Is that a bug or working as intended?

Can confirm, my 6* Kingpin's heavy attack did 270 damage. Kingpin goes unstoppable, but it's a passive unstoppable. Thought the big man finally had a use. Nope. Is that a bug or working as intended?

I’m not sure with the power gain given would matter if kingpin could do more damage.
  • splyffersplyffer Member Posts: 7
    Drooped2 said:

Can someone post the node we arent doing 7 today decided to focus all out on new aw map

a footloose
    b shock
    c delirium
    d 6th sense
    e bane
    f prove yourself / mesemrize
    g adaptive
    h cant stop wont stop
    i caustic temper
    backup

a cant stop wont stop
    b phys resist
    c mighty charge
    d little league
    e tunnel vision
    f lazarus
    g major league
    h combo party
    i distrack
    j strength in numbers / color blind

a delirium
    b strength in numbers / color blind
    c bane
    d no retreat
    e gimme
    f starburst
    g spiked armor
    h tunnel vision
    i caustic temper
    j shock

nodes
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Member Posts: 82
    Hello Kabam,

Once again you botched another release of alliance war and new update for alliance quest. Obviously you ramped up the difficulty for these modes wayyyyy too much to a point where no one wants to even play either mode now. Has anyone at Kabam even tried to fight the new can’t stop won’t stop node in alliance quest? Cause all the top players are having a difficult time getting through it so I’m sure no one at Kabam has done it. Most alliances will get stuck in section one and use a plethora of items because these nodes aren’t feasible. Please fix this ASAP. It’s unfair to treat such a loyal player base like this.
    Drooped2 said:

Can someone post the node we arent doing 7 today decided to focus all out on new aw map

• Meatlips77Meatlips77 Member Posts: 19
    Clearly no one at kabam played map 7 with can’t stop won’t stop active. This is totally ridiculous. 6* duped thing here too.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Member Posts: 53
    Based on what I’ve seen thus far, people have only been able to get that Champion(first node) down w/ Thing and multiple revives. There is two whole paths of this nonsense. Bravo Kabam.
    Charnutz said:

I guess I can stop and will stop playing map 7 until this is fixed lol

same here (lets see if this gets deleted as well)
  • GreywardenGreywarden Member Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Take away the powergain and this could be somewhat doable...
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Member Posts: 183

Clearly, they messed up the node and didn't test it. Their own note for this node means passives should work.

They need to revert the map to previous until they test it and give everyone who chose map7 full points and rewards for day 1.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Member Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike can we get some confirmation this is working as intended? Korg(r5), thing(r4) , and sent(6*)(100 charge unstoppable heavy)...none of them could go over 100 damage a hit
    and allow passive unblock too to help extend the number of useable champs?

People using Blade & GR timing out and regening is the only effective means of it working so far. Quite sustainable..... 4 fights in section 1, 3 in section 2. So not a ton of fights to deal with this node, but its complete BS...

try that day 4/5 and i doubt its as usefull sadly
  • nilaebrannilaebran Member Posts: 106
    This is not even a pay to win node.. Really worried that the solution they might come up with is higher threshold for item usage.. Lol
  • GreywardenGreywarden Member Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I’d love to see what they say when this eventually gets changed to all the people asking for compensation....
  • nilaebrannilaebran Member Posts: 106

The guy in my group that had to fight those nodes in sec1
  • Night_OwlNight_Owl Member, Content Creators Posts: 72 Content Creator
    As far as I know, at least 4 map7 alliances(top30) decide to give it up unless this problem solved.
This discussion has been closed.