**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on the new roll out for AW

i know there’s probably a discussion already about this but thought i would share my idea on how it should have been done. First off they should have buffed the rewards first to make it worth it for people to make rank ups for war as AQ is the main focus for a lot of alliances, the new rewards would have gave people a bit more of a desire to play them. Secondly, i would have personally gave at least two seasons notice to roll out these maps as that gives sufficient amount of time for people to save resources ie T5 basics, and to make strategic rank ups for certain paths and nodes in this new map. As we know, including myself, as soon as i get the resources to rank 5 and i have a suitable champ i bang them up to rank 5 without batting an eye lid and i know that’s the same thought process for 90% of the player base unless your a whale and blitz every single piece of content your not going to be swinging in rank 5 champs and what not. overall just feels massively rushed to get this content out as they saw AW was dying and instead there going to bleed people dry who haven’t made the correct decisions because they simply haven’t had a long enough time window. so as i said : rewards should have been buffed first and then a longer window into which we have the maps available to plan for then release the map. sorry for the long winded post. if you disagree please tell me which part you don’t agree with. thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    We all know they should have released the better rewards but they didn't and won't until season 11. Giving us a longer notice wouldn't matter as many nodes aren't in the game to play against to be prepared. Thats my biggest gripe, litterally no way to prepare for new nodes and combinations.
  • Options
    jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    oh i know but even with the descriptions of the nodes and how they interact they would give people some
    direction. and the nodes in question there all in act 6 and variant 1 as far as i’ve seen so far so there is place for people to practice as long as they’ve done act 5.
  • Options
    LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    How are the pixels that they give us going to put money in our wallets? The reward argument is a nonstarter. If the grind or paywall is so huge that it pushes players into retirement, all the rewards in the world won't change anything.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not having to experience the new map, the other ally is tanking, ew nodes seem interesting but I also see some combinations that can cause issues