**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3 Unstable rift granting sub par rewards

2»

Comments

• ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

It’s so weird how both of us or talking about different things and then we proceed to discuss something else lol .
    Basically my points:
    you were spamming mods so you can get attention to this issue. People after the comment by Kabam Vyd made a mockery of what the comment said. I simply said that they don’t want people to spam @mods
    Then you proceed to act entitled by saying that issue go unaddressed which means I this case that your posts did not get a comment by a mod. They read the forums! So calm down. You clearly do not know specifically how kabam manages. We give them cr ap but sometimes we have to understand that mods are messengers and not ING gods. You then said to me that your other posts don’t get addressed, well then have you confirmed this?
    “There aren't enough posts on the forums for a team of mods to not have time to reply, especially if it's a full time job” they’re are over 40k post in general and 17k in the bugs. Yes some are inactive now but for 5 people to go through the recent ones must be challenging, who said reading post online was their full-time job?
    “The reason I spammed here and not on other posts is because for now I can work around some of the other more serious concerns in the game.” what does even mean? Are you admitting that this is not important but it’s just that you want attention?
    Also have you checked your stash or items to verify that it wasn’t just a visual glitch?

Look I'm sorry for the aggression. It was unnecessary and yielded nothing. I've just been salty recently because too many bugs have been affecting ghost and its starting to get really annoying. And then this happened. And yes, I did check my inventory as those stones were actually really important to me seeing as I have a dupe 1 aegon I need to pimp out for my future progression. The account is 2 months old so a 440 sig 20 something aegon is very valuable. Worst part is that I was actually happy to pull sig stones for this reason.
    Dang bro I actually feel ashamed about going on about this lol. We’re just some trigger happy weirdos in the internet. Yeah I have to admit aswell that I’ve been rly passive aggressive. I understand the Ægon thing completely as I’m in the same situation with mine lol. I awakened my 4* and have been slowly putting stones in him despite me not needing him at all. Yeah the bugs are super frustrating, recently I’ve seen a lot of misinformation by other people that just wanted to stir the pot, I incorrectly assumed this was one of the cases and I whole heartedly apologize to you. I hope this all gets resolve soon.
    No harm done my dude. My apologies as well. Hopefully a whole lot of other stuff gets fixed as well man. When 1 of your 2 rank 5 champions is riddled with bugs you lose it sometimes 😥
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Bear3 said:

Omega red tentacle hits are meant for thorns nodes and literally don’t avoid any thorns damage... no clue how they can leave that unfixed or not remove the node till it is.... literally just supposed to take massive damage or not do war? SMH.

Is that why I was taking limbo damage yesterday? Is it completely broken or was I playing bad? But when you think about it, if you wanted to avoid limbo damage how much better can you play than using MM combos? 😂
    Tentacle hits have nothing to do with limbo damage.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    i got similar rewards as darkstar but mine was 1 cosmic sig stone+5 as opposed to 4 sig stones mentioned in rewards
    Markjv81 said:

Bear3 said:

Omega red tentacle hits are meant for thorns nodes and literally don’t avoid any thorns damage... no clue how they can leave that unfixed or not remove the node till it is.... literally just supposed to take massive damage or not do war? SMH.

Is that why I was taking limbo damage yesterday? Is it completely broken or was I playing bad? But when you think about it, if you wanted to avoid limbo damage how much better can you play than using MM combos? 😂
    Incorrect. Limbo triggered by tentacle hits deals no damage to Omega Red.
    edited June 2019
    Akhilxcx said:

i got similar rewards as darkstar but mine was 1 cosmic sig stone+5 as opposed to 4 sig stones mentioned in rewards

Apparently a bunch of people experienced this. They are looking into it right now.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Bear3 said:

Might want to re read the ability
    Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Bear3 said:

Might want to re read the ability
    Might want to actually play the champion and know about his potential.

https://youtu.be/81Bv8-rjlM0