**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQSEASON6 mini boss nodes

I understand the changes needed on your part kabam people but this might be too much... empathy for a mini boss node on Hyperion is one thing yet oscillate it seems is pushing it too far... to have the increased difficulty is always something to look forward too but how are we supposed to beat this #2 Hyperion which this type of node @kabammiike ?

Comments

• Rishi3101Rishi3101 Posts: 7
    edited June 2019
    This is just not done kabam.. you are making alliance quests more difficult than wars. people rely on AQ rewards for better roster and growth and you just took it away from them overnight.. when you are giving empathic lock node on hyperion why the hell are you putting spite node.. it's clearly unfair becuase we won't be receiving any power for 1st 20 sec and on top of that hyperion.. thx to spite will get to sp3 within seconds and then game over for us.. not all of us have killmonger or luke cage... i have a 5* r4 symbiote supreme but there's no use when he's not getting any power and seriously.. oscillate for phase 2 hype.. people are getting K.O. on day 1 what do you expect on day 5. This is really not done kabam all you care about is money.. sometimes also think about those who are making you rich day by day. the community will really appreciate if there is solution to this hyperion problem. Just take out one of the nodes.. spite is still ok but atlest let us gain power.. there are whole lot of counters who are getting useless because of that 1 node emphatic lock. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I hope we get a positive response from you, making changes to aq is good but you should keep players in mind too. Thank you
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    When is SW gonna make her debuts as AQ map 5 SEASON 6 MINI BOSS @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra