**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your true opinion on Kabam

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Be honest and polite

Your true opinion on Kabam 13 votes

Kabam are great in every way
23%
Rednick69Primmer79Luismarquez131 3 votes
Kabam are even better than that, when I grow up I want to be just like Kabam
76%
CoatHang3rGbSarkarBendyStefffArmaganon00TheudhabajDave_the_destroyerTheMageHunterAnonymous346 10 votes

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I just love polls, so exciting!
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    I love kabam, but I'm just sad now cuz I didn't get my lvl1 potion as compensation:(
    err, you picked having a life, you cant have it all pal, how very dare you
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    In before this gets closed
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    In before this gets closed

why would they close it? Fair poll with every available option? Kabam are great, and what is sad, is that I am actually not even joking
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sticky this thread! My only reservation is the lack of more options espousing how awesome Kabam are. ;)
  • Thank you for the early morning laugh, but I do have to close this thread, since it's not really constructive and doesn't actually have to do with the game :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.