**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Glancing interaction (not the Corvus argument)

So as I said in the title, I am not going to belabor the point I've seen about whether Glancing should override Corvus' ability to always crit (although I think him loses charges on glanced hits is a bit crappy). My point that I'm not sure others have mentioned is now the ability accuracy reduction that the node says occurs on "hits" is preventing abilities that are supposed to trigger on activation of a special regardless of whether they land. The example I found was that Havok's special 1 triggers Overdrive Passive "on activation of this Special Attack".
So shouldn't it still active regardless of Glancing since the effect is not contingent on landinn a hit? Just curious whether this is intended with the change or not.

Comments

• SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    *excuse the multiple typos, posted from mobile and didn't re-read it all
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    To the best of my understanding and assumed intent of the AAR in Glancing, it seems logical that it is meant to prevent offensive abilities that would further harm that defender like bleed or other DoT effects. But in the simplest application of that logic I still believe it should then only effect hit-contact effects in that way.