Options

Help with Ghost

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
So I’ve got a 4* Ghost and I’ve learned that she’s apparently one of the best champs in the game. But how to you play her? She seems really complicated and I want to be able to make the most of her. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87
    Well when you phase you basically shrug off debuffs so that's key. She is also guaranteed crits in every hit if you launch and special while phasing. If you have the wasp synergy all specials are unblockable. She hits super hard on those specials once you figure her out she isnt that difficult. Your just throwing a combo then dexing(which initiates phasing) then launch a special on intercept
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Unfortunately I don’t have a 4* wasp. Is it worth putting my 3* on the team for the synergy or is that ridiculous?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Unfortunately I don’t have a 4* wasp. Is it worth putting my 3* on the team for the synergy or is that ridiculous?

I use a three star with my four star and I think if the rest of the team is good then it's fine
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Read here .. I did a "beginner" write up for ghost, based on my experience and learning with her :)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132680/everyone-who-says-ghost-is-best/p1

Just scroll down to find my post . ;)

good luck!