**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Physic Thorns in AW

KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★
Who are the best counters for this node?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Domino with trinity
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Using domino I did ML 3 hit combos. Medium is a 2 hit attack. The 1st hit of M hurts you, then the second hit of M plus the light hit heals you as the 2nd M hit and 1st L hit of Dominos combo are non contact attacks. Finished fights at full health
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

Using domino I did ML 3 hit combos. Medium is a 2 hit attack. The 1st hit of M hurts you, then the second hit of M plus the light hit heals you as the 2nd M hit and 1st L hit of Dominos combo are non contact attacks. Finished fights at full health

But the node has heal block? Is this a “can’t” vs “guaranteed” kind of thing? Lol
    But psychic thorns says it heals you on non contact hits in the description so I guess it overrides it.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Infinity War Iron Man.
    Not sure, exactly. I just knot that non contact hits kept my health up
  • DonChingonDonChingon Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike
    I was using Omega Red and took thorns damage with my tentacle attacks.
    He does not take thorns damage when hitting with his tentacles.
    Is this a different type of thorns damage?
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I’ve been using only heavys with my SE Spidey
    Kaspy said:

Who are the best counters for this node?

• DonChingonDonChingon Posts: 12
    https://youtu.be/8nNmNBQyGrg

To the YT video showing how Omega can lose 60% health, from thorns!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Blade sp1 is non contact. I think iceman sp1 and sp2 are also, since the atk is a beam or trajectory. Edit: confirmed iceman sp1 is non contact but thorns dmg still greater. Potion hungry, this war is.

Surprisingly, GR sp3 has no contact, coz the bike was doing the hitting (seriously, i thought he’d die after sp3 but healed, then hurt again because of physical contact atks).
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It should be omega but he apparently is bugged for it and they don’t want to address that in any way.