**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4 exploration

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
Those who have done 100% of it, were you boosting up on each lane or every other lane depending on boost???

Just curious bc i boosted for 5.4.5 and 5.4.6 which are now 100% working on modok which i have only 4 paths to go...i ended up reviving SW on falcon in rage path then as bad as it says wasted additional 120 units on modok but to be fair my 4* AA was doing well till i ended up get killed lol.

Overall wasted 160 units and kinda mad at myself for it

Comments

• B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I have done nearly every quest in 5.4 with the exception of the last quest. I have yet to use boosts, primarily because I forgot that I had them. But I haven't had too much of a problem with the quests without the boosts.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    B_Rabbitt said:

I have done nearly every quest in 5.4 with the exception of the last quest. I have yet to use boosts, primarily because I forgot that I had them. But I haven't had too much of a problem with the quests without the boosts.

Basically fights were just longer then 5.3 lol. Also i dont have a single r5 5*

You should apply boosts for the ones you think you may have trouble with.

Certainly was a bad idea for rage path when used 4* lmao

For the rage path just use DOT champs since it bypasses the node
    Boost should be used at least a 10% one it’s a lot easier
    But can’t help much since I used Corvus 4/55 to 100% act 5

Been using corvus alot except for modok and mephisto so far lol
    Lainua said:

No boost at all. But you need a lot of level 2 revive and courage mastery set up.

Took that off :/