**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class Featured, GMC, and Cavalier Crystals would be a much needed gamechanger

With the game developers focusing on Class Gates, Restrictions, and Nodes in act 6 and even act 5.3, a way for summoners to get their hands on champions of the class they need is needed now more than ever. This is especially needed with the pool of champions growing every month. There are a couple ways this could be done.

1) There could be featured Premium GMC and Cavalier Crystals that cycle through the store throughout the month. These could have only champions of a certain class, or the odds of getting a champion of a certain class would be doubled, an all the others reduced accordingly.

2) Class featured 5 star and 6 star crystals that cycle throughout the store throughout the month. These crystals would only feature champions of a certain class (There are enough good and bad champs in each class to make this viable).

Personally, I have enough 5 star mutants and cosmics in my roster and would love the opportunity to get more champs of other types that I need, and to experience different play styles.

Most importantly, what does the community at large think of this?

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Anything that gives a measure of autonomy back to the player is an improvement.

But I’m bracing for someone to say “we already have that with Dungeon crystals...”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    We have that with the phc daily special but it costs money.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They absolutely should have this in my opinion. I have had a lot of difficulty with my Mutant champs as 5 and 6*s. I'm ok in all my other classes though. Would love to get a good Mutant I could take up!
  • Options
    Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

We have that with the phc daily special but it costs money.

That is true, but like you said it costs money. I'm sure from a money making standpoint, people would buy units to get Cavalier class crystals if they implemented this, or would buy 5 and 6 star shard offers if they had class featured shard crystals
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    I think it's criminal that the odds to get a 5* in a cavalier crystal is smaller that the odds of getting 3* and 4*s which don't help (can't be used at all, in fact) in Act 6.

So not worth the effort with the odds for a "decent" pull by the game's restriction and standard.

Not sure how the game intends to retain players with priorities more to business with a broken product.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Anything that gives a measure of autonomy back to the player is an improvement.

But I’m bracing for someone to say “we already have that with Dungeon crystals...”

Dr. Zola

NANI!?
    Just saw this and it made me chuckle.

Keep it spicy!

Dr. Zola