**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When designing new maps...

Thank you for making it so we can click on a summoners name in war to see their profile. Now that you’ve added that, can you please stop putting the node numbers behind summoners name when your designing new maps? Maybe just
a little more separation? Zooming in helps but is too time consuming

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    I sometimes accidentally click profile name when placing champs in nodes and its kinda annoying. Some more space would be nice but they wont do it lol
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36
    Sorry for the vague title. This is only annoying when setting defence for War. It's not really a big issue, I was just frustrated. I thought with portals, then the addition of Summoner names on nodes, that we would see things spaced out a bit more on the maps we set defense on, but that never really happened. I'm disappointed to see new maps have little clusters of nodes together, it really adds to my time and stress when I don't have much of it to work on setting defenders because of my busy full time job. If little things like this keep popping up and adding frustration, the game might tip in terms of the stress busting / causing scale and I might quit sooner than I want to, so it's a valid concern (at least, to me).

Thanks @Quicksilver245 - Now that war has started I can't remember what the behavior was, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought clicking the node instead of the champion showed me the stats of the node instead of placing a champ if I already had one selected, or didn't want to pick one up. Anyways when setting defenders rapidly, I was slowed down by how close they are together and wanted to express that.

It is minor, I admit but I wanted to mention it for next time, I just thought if the Battlerealm is so big, why are we so clustered together? Let's spread out just a bit more? :)