**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is nebula a solid double immunity champ?

Just pulled her as a 5*, and currently don't have any other 5* double immunity champs. Is she worth taking up at all (my best 5*'s are starkey, hype, and she hulk)? any tips and tricks to playing her? I've heard she does good damage but haven't been able to figure out a solid playstyle yet :(

Comments

• TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    I use my unduped 6* all the time. He l2 can be bonkers
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    She is decent but to be better than decent you need to learn how to use her burst dmg on her L2.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    all 5*s are worth at least 2/35 at some point. Beyond that then it will depend on whether they are actually useful
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    She's a pretty handy champ. If you can build up her shock charges to 20, party, then fire off an SP2, the damage is bonkers
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Yeah, she is solid.

By using a heavy, you put a shock debuff on the opponent. When opponent is under shock, you can use her SP1 to power control them, Vision-style.

You can hold block to build up shock charges. When you parry the opponent, all shock charges are transferred to them. You can also use that to power-control them, via SP1 of course.

But even better is to build up to 20 shock charges and time your parry so that when you transfer them to the opponent, you can hit them with an SP2. Then, all the charges which have been transferred to the opponent are doubled. Which pretty much guarantees that it will melt them away.

If you have Proxima she is even better, because she starts the fight with 10 shock charges. Saves time.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Once you can play her well she’s a beast
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    And with 5 charges she shuts robots abilitys down.
  • BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    edited June 2019
    Cassy said:

And with 5 charges she shuts robots abilitys down.

This! Used my 4/40 to take down 5.4.6 Ultron with Proxima synergy, made that fight a breeze not having to worry about evades, furies, regen & power gain.

She is solid, especially if you can build up her charges without taking a ton of block damage then fire off that S2.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    My 1st 6*. She put in work on 5.4.6 Ultron, various EQs and I use her on my AQ team.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    She's actually triple immune. Immune to shock as well. Really the best champ for the shock/delirium paths in map 7.

Definitely a solid utility champ. Can have some pretty awesome damage but usually requires taking some block damage and careful play to get there.