**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA: Watch out for featured items sales

2»

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

People can connect any dots they want when they want to imply something. That doesn't make it true. This is what happens. Conpsiracy breeds conspiracy, and the cost of Aluminum goes up.

Doesn’t make it entirely wrong either lol🤷‍♂️ Assuming this isn’t even partially true is borderline delusional lol

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    No. It is not naive, delusional, or any other borderline-insulting remark you can make. It's disagreeing. People are taking one Offer, connecting it to the other one they intend to wait for, and implying it's all some kind of strategy to make money. It's just plain conspiracy.
    It’s a business....a business that’s in the business of, wait for it, money. Literally that’s what it is lol if you viewed what I said as being insulting though it probably carried some weight lol
    Oh? It's a business? Now I understand. That means everything is a ploy to milk as much money as possible. Everything is related, and it's all strategically planned to take as much money as possible.
    Massive sarcasm.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

It's not a trap. Lol. Just like any Offer, people don't have to buy it if they don't want to. This idea that they're trying to use up everyone's Units before July 4th doesn't make sense.

Here you are defending another bad idea. Kabam clearly just put the deals out to tempt people to spend spend spend and not care more about fixing bugs
    The two have nothing to do with each other, and I stand by that. People think these things revolve around them way too much. Happens every Offer. Something comes out and it gets personalized, like the game knows their every intention and it was made specifically for them. I don't recall an Offer that someone never posted against.

It's not a trap. Lol. Just like any Offer, people don't have to buy it if they don't want to. This idea that they're trying to use up everyone's Units before July 4th doesn't make sense.

Here you are defending another bad idea. Kabam clearly just put the deals out to tempt people to spend spend spend and not care more about fixing bugs
    You know, that wears thin pretty quickly. They're not going to stop putting out Offers because of ongoing issues, and withholding spending won't fix anything faster.

Oh? It's a business? Now I understand. That means everything is a ploy to milk as much money as possible. Everything is related, and it's all strategically planned to take as much money as possible.
    Massive sarcasm.

Well obviously you don’t know much about how business works...I of course don’t need sarcasm because apparently you’re lost on the concept of money lol
    I understand fully how a business operates. That still doesn't make the ulterior motive true. You can't take on already-existing Offer that comes periodically and connect it to a deal about a month later, which happens every year and people plan for, and then make one somehow planned to siphon Resources for the other, all on the basis that they're a business and they make money. The fact that they're a business does not mean every single aspect is orchestrated to feed into their wallets. There's a great deal more going on than just money.
    Now you’re making the assumptions I see😂
    Lord help me. Lol. The point is, I don't agree that the Offer is meant to drain people before the 4th of July. Let's leave it there.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Alright we get it, you don't agree. You can go away now