**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for act 5.4.6 Og Ultron.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I need help

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Nevermind used Medusa and wrecked his face.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Loki, medusa, and void are probably the best champs against him. If you lose loki I'd recommend the thor raganarok synergy with him so that he has good power gain. For medusa get him armor shattered as quick as you can cause then he won't regen or gain power. For void time your sp1s carefully. I did it with a 4/40 duped loki and on my first try only used one revive. Good luck!
    DRTO said:

Loki, medusa, and void are probably the best champs against him. If you lose loki I'd recommend the thor raganarok synergy with him so that he has good power gain. For medusa get him armor shattered as quick as you can cause then he won't regen or gain power. For void time your sp1s carefully. I did it with a 4/40 duped loki and on my first try only used one revive. Good luck!

Yeah man I had my 5* Medusa but I thought that it would've been harder but I just cut through him like butter.
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike or someone I can't find the delete button can one of ya'll take this post down I already beat og Ultron.