**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone beat 6.2 the champion w/o SS or CapIW

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I have managed to get him to 40% but now I am absolutely stuck. He is stun immune, debuff immune, can’t intercept because of his unstoppable, which you can’t slow with Shehulk or SG because you can’t parry (I tried). No intercept, no stunning, can’t take blocked hits, even Hyperion doesn’t gain power quickly enough to special intercept. I consider myself areally good player and am absolutely stuck. I have spent 1k units on this fight, silly me I know, but I wouldn’t even care if it was possible and it doesn’t seem so outside of those two champions. This is wild.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I saw on seatings stream that the intercept makes one indestructible charge fall off at 10%.

I might be wrong
  • Options
    Can’t even do a single percentage point of damage after 40% I’m not even remotely worried about the last 10% yet. That’s a whole separate problem among the many
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Seatin did the first 90% of damage with Symbiote Supreme. Granted he did use CapIW for the last 10%.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    No one can beat the champion

• Options
    Only realistic counters I have, it seems, are quake and hood both at r3 but I guess it is doable after all. Still an incredibly ridiculous fight. Wrong on so many levels that we’re forced to have, and have ranked, only a handful of champs in order to do it.
  • Options
    ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    i used quake to get him to 10% She is R5 though
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    yes, there has been a thing, there has been a cap OG.
  • Options
    ScorpionKing439ScorpionKing439 Posts: 16

I have managed to get him to 40% but now I am absolutely stuck. He is stun immune, debuff immune, can’t intercept because of his unstoppable, which you can’t slow with Shehulk or SG because you can’t parry (I tried). No intercept, no stunning, can’t take blocked hits, even Hyperion doesn’t gain power quickly enough to special intercept. I consider myself areally good player and am absolutely stuck. I have spent 1k units on this fight, silly me I know, but I wouldn’t even care if it was possible and it doesn’t seem so outside of those two champions. This is wild.

I used Hyperion (5/65) all the way and it worked. Although it took me a ton of revives to practice the dexterity timing in the last 10%, it was possible with him. What I did was kept evading and forcing him to use heavy attacks or dash back. Then due to power gain when he was unstoppable I would use special 2 hoping for stun which worked in my last attempt before K.O. Then I would beat him till just before sp2 so he would use sp1 and I can dex the last hit of his special (the headbutt) the take him above sp1 again. I got extremely lucky in my last revive that I managed to take him out. I hit sp3 just before he was going to smack me and I did it.

She hulk also works as her heavy can't be interrupted if opponent is unstoppable. So she applies slow debuff. Then you only have to deal with dexing the last hit of sp1 5 times. It can be frustrating but my point is CapIW is not the only solution.

The problem is people watch Seatin's stream and see him do it with CapIW. Then other youtubers post the same fight with CapIW. And then without experimenting with anyone else the community starts to believe that the fight can only be fought with and finished with 2 champs: Sym Supreme and CapIW. Use your brain and analyse the abilities of other champs and figure out a strategy to use those abilities or mechanics to win a fight differently. Don't just blindly follow whale account youtubers.
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 36
    Can she hulk slow him
  • Options
    @ScorpionKing439 add me on line bud if you don’t mind, I’d appreciate some more detailed advice being that my best champ for this seems to be Hype, if you’re telling me it’s possible I’ll believe you lol
  • Options
    Vault said:

Can she hulk slow him

Yes because it is not a natural class advantage. Natural class meaning skill class only.
  • Options

@ScorpionKing439 add me on line bud if you don’t mind, I’d appreciate some more detailed advice being that my best champ for this seems to be Hype, if you’re telling me it’s possible I’ll believe you lol

Sorry bud I don't use line. But you can add me in game if you want. Is it possible to PM on this forum?