**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Thor Cruelty Thor/NC bug

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
bssfsi54joct.png

I don't think that this is possible in arena

ARENA
iPhone 6s
Newest game version

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Did he ACTUALLY steal my BAMF?!
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    Actually that's not a new thing that happen to me many times in arena mamy times i got the cruelty buff when using dex and many times opponent get that cruelty buff don't know whether it effect or not
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Not a bug.
    Unfazed mastery
  • Jac094Jac094 Member Posts: 198
    It's a mastery.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Not a bug.
    Unfazed mastery

Except there was never a period of Unstoppable
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Not a bug.
    Unfazed mastery

Except there was never a period of Unstoppable

It doesn't trigger unstoppable everytime. Also if if triggers, is invisible without any icon.
    Both the cruelty and unstoppable were listed as a chance together
    Jeez!

Kabam literally creates a headache because it can't properly label its abilities

Sorry folk

@Kabam Miike shut it down
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    Jeez!

Kabam literally creates a headache because it can't properly label its abilities

Sorry folk

This is not the first time you've blamed the description.
    Jeez!

Sorry folk

This is not the first time you've blamed the description.

Hey this one is 100% on them!

Unstoppable is ALWAYS displayed

(And excuse me for holding the term "expire to a constant" but let me bring back my question of "can a tree bleed sap")
    I think you're so quick to call a bug that you don't always check the factors. I appreciate that you want to help, but it's like you're looking for problems everyday. Not being insulting. Just an observation. The problem with being hypervigilant is that we sometimes assume there is a problem when there isn't always one.
    I think you're so quick to call a bug that you don't always check the factors. I appreciate that you want to help, but it's like you're looking for problems everyday. Not being insulting. Just an observation. The problem with being hypervigilant is that we sometimes assume there is a problem when there isn't always one.

Yes I called foul play when Kabam is too lazy and recycles terms for "mostly" same abilities, doesn't label caps, and doesn't show the full ability

But these issues are not exactly rare when you have a company like Ka-flop

Yes I called foul play when Kabam is too lazy and recycles terms for "mostly" same abilities, doesn't label caps, and doesn't show the full ability

But these issues are not exactly rare when you have a company like Ka-flop

If you're that dissatisfied, then why play? Lol.
    This is not your game.
    You don't create the rules.
    Kabam does whatever they want to, and you obey them if you still want to play the game.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    You are starting to become the boy who called wolf. Some of your posts do contain good ideas and some of the bugs you bring up are there but for every one good post you make there are 2 or 3 more that are either mistakes on your end or not in the best interest of the community. I think it would be best if you really took time to think out every post and talk to your alliance members about certain "bugs" before you go to the forums as people are not taking you seriously in any post you make
    Sungj wrote: »
    You are starting to become the boy who called wolf. Some of your posts do contain good ideas and some of the bugs you bring up are there but for every one good post you make there are 2 or 3 more that are either mistakes on your end or not in the best interest of the community. I think it would be best if you really took time to think out every post and talk to your alliance members about certain "bugs" before you go to the forums as people are not taking you seriously in any post you make

Well it was a perm-Cruelty and NC has his BAMF ability

The Unstoppable never proc'd and with both Kang and Thanos packing the Dormammu AQ nodes it didn't seem out of the realm of possibility that nodes would leak in other parts of Arena