**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What a waste

nice, was at least hoping for the 250 6* shards so I can open a 6*

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Hey, 0.5% of a PHC is nothing to scoff at
  • FallDogBombsMoonFallDogBombsMoon Posts: 12
    Hey me too! After 2 ally members got 5* crystals which paid out WS & Thing...my 500 shards had me shut down the game for the rest of the night. Thanks Kabam!!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

Hey, 0.5% of a PHC is nothing to scoff at

It's 5%
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    actually @kfd2010 is correct, 0.5%

10 / 0.005 (0.5% = 0.5/100) = 2000
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I'd be a lot more OK with this event if I didn't hit the paths with the worst rewards on EVERY RIFT...

Sig stones? Got em all!

Don't pay extra for extra rift runs. That's the lesson to be learned from this **** show.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’ve never hit the jackpot on any rift event. I’m squarely in the fat part of the curve every time.

But...I’ve learned to expect disappointment with pRNG.

Dr. Zola
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited June 2019
    DrZola said:

I’ve never hit the jackpot on any rift event. I’m squarely in the fat part of the curve every time.

But...I’ve learned to expect disappointment with pRNG.

Dr. Zola

Same here. I've never gotten the good stuff. But hey, maybe one day?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I got the feature 5*

Got Kingpin though,, so....
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Clydania said:

I got the feature 5*

Got Kingpin though,, so....

This is what is keeping me from the unstable. That even if you grab one of the top rewards, there's more RNG afterwards. I can get a great crystal and then get a subpar champion from it. Or even with the 5* awakening gym, I could hit the jackpot but that jackpot could be my third mutant 5* awakening gem.

That's the main reason for me heading into the stable rifts because even if you score a top thing, there's still more randomness involved. It's just not worth the risk of more likely grabbing the lesser rewards