**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EXTREMELY ACTIVE ALLIANCE LOOKING FOR GOOD BOSS KILLERS 100K PLUS

We, [RSMN] Rocket Stole My Nuts, are a sister alliance with the GROOT alliance [GAMH] who are looking for good Boss killers with a PI of 100k plus. Use of the Line App is mandatory as well as participation in Aws and AQs.
We have requirements that must be met in specific events. Those events include:
Quest Completion, and Summoner Advancement.
We have no requirements for the Item Use event but we encourage that all members aim for those 4 star shards and Just like the item use events, we have no requirements for the Duel skirmish event but we do encourage all members to aim for those top milestone rewards.

"At Rocket we consider each member as equal and treat one another as family. The officers are very considerate and if for any reason you are unable to hit said requirements if given a proper excuse in advance you may be excused from said requirement.
Come join the Rocket family!"

If interested please contact me, Mandagar, in game. If you already have the Line app and are still interested joining then pm me. My Line app tag is 'Crockman4vr'.

If you are not to far off from hitting 100k then please contact me anyway and we may be willing to make an exception.