**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6 star... can I give it back please

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    mdsub said:

I pulled Karnak & Thor Jane. I'd trade for Deadpool in a heartbeat.

I'm getting into my Karnak. He has his advantages.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    He was my first, but I got two good pulls afterwards. Keep you head up lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    My first was Yondu and Angela who both proved to be solid additions to my questing roster. Still use them both fairly regularly. Next two were Miles and Jane who do nothing for me aside from contributing to AW diversity (Miles is hands down my least favorite champ in the game). My 5th was Black Bolt who has proven a lot more useful than I thought he would be. Because of his poison immunity and ability to stun chain, he has earned a permanent position on my AQ team.

Then my most recent 6* was Domino who went straight to R2 and is a freight train.

When I open 6* champs, my expectation is for them to be useful simply due to their rarity. So far, almost all of the ones I have pulled have been useful in some form or another, and some more so than others (stupid worthless Miles). I really hate that Kabam has added so many champs that genuinely have no useful function, especially those whose usefulness relies on being duped.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    I feel your pain. I pulled kingpin first time around.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    bm3epps said:

Markg25 said:

OP wait until you get to this point 😂 🤮

😂 those aren't bad champs though.. except maybe Mag
    A couple are just alright, but overall that is pretty trash..
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

This is my six star roster

Hawkeye is excellent. I even use him against non-bleeders for power control
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I’m sorry for your loss
  • I got a 6 star DOMINO as my first six star... Now my game is easy get that synergy with red hulk and massacre and spam heavies
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've pulled 6* Red Skull and Yondu. I don't use either of them, they have no utility for me and don't get into any of my teams. I didn't even bother ranking up Yondu, if I'm not gonna use him there's no point. Once you have decent champs, it's pretty hard to get pulls that you will use. I'm happy to play solo and take it slow. Don't get too caught up in the hype of new champs, that's how people end up wasting money on the game.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    my first pull was 6 star karnak, was useless until I pulled 5 star Medusa and r5 her. Now 6 star Karnak is staple in AQ for me, lol
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Give it to me i dont have any 6* now any six star is better it would add points in arena and if got duped iso shower...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Keep your head up. Maybe your 5s are better.