**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My First 6* Pull (Brag Post)

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
Gotta love his being an XL champion and unblockable sp3.

Well, here is a serious part: I saw many ppl on here complaining about terrible first 6*s bc of the fact that it takes several months to form 1 6* and way longer for the first one. Many ppl tend to have huge disapointment for the 1st bad pull and want to quit because they think it is not worth the work and time they put into the game.

So I do wish in future, Kabam will update really bad champs b4 putting them into 6* or else just remove them from the pool. The update doesn't mean turning them in demi god tier. At least just make them useful at one or some aspects.

About HB, he really has nothing to make players want to use him. Short armor break time with low reduction to armor, low damage, even with 3 armor breaks stack from his sp2, his dmg is still ridiculously humble, no DoTs, immunity.

It is just a simple suggestion to benefit both players and Kabam that I hope they will acknowledge. Of course, I am a little disappointed after my pull but I let it go quickly. I don't want it to ruin my day or my enjoyment of the game coz I know along time, I will pull better ones.

SPEECH OVER!

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

All the best champs have unblockable SP3s.

R/Whoooosh
  • Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    When I thought my 6* DD was very bad,
    Then you show up with worse :'(
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Dude, that's so cool! Congrats! This guy was built to kill some of the most powerful champs in the game! I mean, he beat the Incredible Hulk in the movies.

In all seriousness though, why was Old Man Logan on the list of champs to be buffed before Hulkbuster? He's much better (as in he actually has some damage, bleed, and a little Regen), even if he's not good by any means. Besides, this is Hulkbuster. He should be doing stuff like benefiting from opponent's furies, ignoring unstoppable, have a massive increase of attack vs XL champs, etc. He should be awesome. I'd bet he would have won the poll easily
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I opened my first 6* today and got blue cyclops. Im just hoping for a buff at some point so i have a reason to consider using him
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    thats a great pull you got there.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Um Id feel worse if I pulled a beast.
    At least hulkbuster has a rework lined up for him at some point in the future.
    Beast like champions are pretty much useless in the current meta
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    I feel ya bro. I' about to quit or at least never spend money on this game again. I dropped 100 bucks on the 5* deal that gives tou 2000 6* shards. FIrst of all I duped my Gambit. and then got my first 6* after playing for years. I got Rhino. Hes got nothing just basic attacking. so Over it. They happens every time I try to spend money to get ahead a bit. The only 5* champs I have duped through crystals are my fricken Groot, Iron Patriot, AV, Black Panther CW and now gambit. FML I swear it looks at the worst stuff you have and give it to you again. same with T$CC and awakening crystals. If you already have enough to use it gives it to you again so you have to pay for another chance to get what you need.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    TRONG94 said:

@Pseudouber, I only spent twice on collector's daily cards - $10 total. What a coincidence that my lastest 5* was Gambit too. But he may be quite useful with his stun lock sp1.
    Don't spend much on RNG things, because when you do not get what you want you will feel super down. Honestly, I felt super good about 10 mins after pulling HB. I think he's an unforgettable milestone in my progress.
    After all, the game is just an entertainment. Don't stress much about it.

Yeah for sure bro. I will not be spending money like that ever again, I can tell you that lol. The RNG is so fricken bad in this game. LIke 6* are a big thing. They should not even have such trash in there. They should all be atleast OK to high tier. IT just takes to much to get one.
  • Options
    BoneBone Posts: 30
    I don’t even have a 6*
  • Options
    BoneBone Posts: 30
    :{
  • Options
    BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Bone said:

I don’t even have a 6*

Me either bro