**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for stronger alliance

Looking for an alliance activate to play M5 every day, UK time please, add me in the game: The Age Of Power.

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 443
    Hello there. We may be a little less than what you are looking for but with the right combination of players we can be doing map 5x5 in each BG. Currently we have all 3bgs don't map 5x2 with the new Hyperion mini boss, but we were doing map 5x4 before the new season update. We hope to get back that if not do even better. Hit me up on line zbot34
  • Options
    Dacg57Dacg57 Posts: 123
    Hey our alliance is map 5x5 all 3 bgs and we have a couple UK players on our team also ..just need one more player
  • Options
    deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52

• Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Not UK, but we check your other boxes.

check out MARVEL NATION
    my line and in game is the same as this name but a space no underscore. apparently the T-word is profane now
  • Options
    Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 296
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in Map 5 AQ, 100% all 5 days and optional AW. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.

LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981