**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA Rewards

I transferred to my sister alliance today and even tho SA started over yesterday does it mean i got locked out of the rewards???

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    No you should still be able to. I think the highest tiers have a 6 day lock out on SA. But I think you can look at the rewards in game and it says how long you are locked out for.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    If you check the Alliance events it should tell you how much time you have to wait before you qualify for any rewards. IIRC, the wait time varies depending on alliance prestige.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    No you should still be able to. I think the highest tiers have a 6 day lock out on SA. But I think you can look at the rewards in game and it says how long you are locked out for.
    If you check the Alliance events it should tell you how much time you have to wait before you qualify for any rewards. IIRC, the wait time varies depending on alliance prestige.

This is what im seeing

koez3mytki2p.png
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

This is what im seeing

koez3mytki2p.png

I seems as though you won't get rewards then. That's odd. If you could get rewards, it would be yellow and there would be a countdown. Sorry....
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    The higeste days is 8 days to get.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Gamer wrote: »
    The higeste days is 8 days to get.

SA restarted on thursday and today i joined the sister alliance its only been 24 hrs lol