**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fair and Balanced

Should Kabam group us into content completed?It would basically be a different version of the same game depending on how far you've gotten.Monthly calenders would be different.Also Arenas could be grouped maybe.idk guys I'm just throwing stuff out there maybe it'll help maybe it won't.I like the game though it's really great and as a Marvel fan I hope it stays around for a while.1 more thing,REAL PvP would be really cool.Choose any Champion from your roster and go up against your friends.Or get a sudden challenge from a Summoner.Maybe Team up with Friends and do 2 vs 2 so many possibilities out there to help this game if I could work on it for free I would.

Comments

• _That1Guy__That1Guy_ Posts: 16
    Give the guys some credit.Im sure some of them are as passionate about this stuff as some of us are.Which brings me back to 1 Champ a month.Itll give them some time to upgrade the game in some way or another.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Should Kabam group us into content completed?It would basically be a different version of the same game depending on how far you've gotten.Monthly calenders would be different.Also Arenas could be grouped maybe.idk guys I'm just throwing stuff out there maybe it'll help maybe it won't.I like the game though it's really great and as a Marvel fan I hope it stays around for a while.1 more thing,REAL PvP would be really cool.Choose any Champion from your roster and go up against your friends.Or get a sudden challenge from a Summoner.Maybe Team up with Friends and do 2 vs 2 so many possibilities out there to help this game if I could work on it for free I would.

so all I would have to do as a player is sit back and gather good champs but not progress in the story line and I would never have to fight the harder guys?

no other developers would not do that generally because it creates a massive exploit. Also really pvp would be very tough to do properly.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    VOLK1902 said:

As I said any other developer would do that but not KABAM it's not their way of making games.

Name 1 developer that does anything OP stated.
    Lormif,I guess if you wanted to do that you could but the whole point of dividing us into content completed is to motivate people to take their game to the next level.so you can sit back and collect champs if you want but if you don't go for that next title you won't get the rewards for it either.

Lormif,I guess if you wanted to do that you could but the whole point of dividing us into content completed is to motivate people to take their game to the next level.so you can sit back and collect champs if you want but if you don't go for that next title you won't get the rewards for it either.

That dynamic already exists. You now get different rewards from being different levels. We don't need all this other extra stuff to separate out the player base even more.

That dynamic already exists. You now get different rewards from being different levels. We don't need all this other extra stuff to separate out the player base even more.
    You don't think that would make things a little easier?Maybe we DO need it.the game is always changing and grouping summoners based on content completed should make things a little more balanced.

You don't think that would make things a little easier?Maybe we DO need it.the game is always changing and grouping summoners based on content completed should make things a little more balanced.
    How? At some point the majority of the player base will all be in the same grouping if we use that example. Then we are back to square 1.

How? At some point the majority of the player base will all be in the same grouping if we use that example. Then we are back to square 1.
    By that time,don't you think there will be more content to clear?Other titles to go for and such.Maybe it'll help and maybe it won't but the best thing I can do right now is voice my opinion on what I think will make the game better.Again,in MY own opinion.im sure alot of you have been playing longer than me so you probably have more insight on the game and what could be used to improve it.Feel free to voice YOUR opinions.
    How about realeasing 1 NEW CHAMP a month and buffing 1 OLD CHAMP?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    Group players according to content explored 100% instead of completed. 😊
    xNig said:

Group players according to content explored 100% instead of completed. 😊

I agree.