**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice needed!

RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

looking for some feedback and perhaps personal experience with some of these champs.

I currently have the resources to R5 5* :

Blade(duped),
Corvus(unduped - have Cosmic Gem)
Sparky(duped)
Symbiote Supreme(unduped)
Hyperion(duped)
Proxima(duped)
Nebula(unduped).

OR

I can R4 5* :

Sabretooth(unduped)
Venom the Duck(unduped -have Cosmic Gem)
IWIM(unduped)
Ghost(duped)
Wasp(unduped)
Quake(duped)
SheHulk(unduped)
SpiderGwen(unduped)
X23(unduped)
Crossbones(duped)
Agent Venom (duped)

I currently have an R5 Omega Red and leaning strongly on Sabretooth to R4 because hes fun to ramp up and the synergy is awesome both ways.

I also like Venom the Duck for his ramp up and play style, also has a nice synergy and i also have a Cosmic Gem.

or i can go for my second R5, although i will say i'm not in a rush to complete end game content and for what i'm doing now(EQ/AQ/AW) my R4's do the trick.

as for content, i have not done LoL, either Variants or 6.2.

I have Elders Bane and Cavalier.

Any feedback is appreciated, i'm terribly undecided right now.

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I would r5 hyperion. He's just an overall badass.

That being said you have a bunch of good champs. Can't go wrong with a lot of them. Quake, Ghost, VTD, and ST definitely deserve a r4.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would say either rank ST or Ghost. They’re both really good and will serve you well.
  • Options
    Shrimkins said:

I would r5 hyperion. He's just an overall badass.

That being said you have a bunch of good champs. Can't go wrong with a lot of them. Quake, Ghost, VTD, and ST definitely deserve a r4.

Thanks, i know i've def had some good luck and if i were better with Quake or Ghost i would probably take them up before anyone else but i just dont feel good enough with them yet to pull that trigger.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Corvus is the best, especially if you can dupe him. he is one of the best in the game and duped you have a champ with unlimited ability in AQ, as you can timeout and he will live forever.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I personally would recommend Corvus, as I have him as my top champ and use him everywhere. However, as @Shrimkins said, Hyperion is also great, although I don’t use him so I can’t comment. Overall if you go for Corvus, I wouldn’t really bother with the AG unless you notice he dies a lot. Other than that, Ghost and Wasp are great together, but only rank Ghost if you can play her well (but since you have her at. r3 you probably can.) I’m learning how to use her right now and she’s super fun. Good luck!
  • Options

I personally would recommend Corvus, as I have him as my top champ and use him everywhere. However, as @Shrimkins said, Hyperion is also great, although I don’t use him so I can’t comment. Overall if you go for Corvus, I wouldn’t really bother with the AG unless you notice he dies a lot. Other than that, Ghost and Wasp are great together, but only rank Ghost if you can play her well (but since you have her at. r3 you probably can.) I’m learning how to use her right now and she’s super fun. Good luck!

I like Ghost and i took her up to R3 to practice and try to learn her, but i just cant get the hang of her.

Funny enough i duped my Ghost from a free Grandmaster crystal and i've never even pulled a 4* from those.