**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sparky poise

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Is there a good strategy to build poise on sparky because whenever I try I get hit
Plz and thank you for your strategies/tips

Comments

• Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    If you can dodge traffic you can dodge the collector specials.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

If you can dodge traffic you can dodge the collector specials.

Wait at the red light and he'll never have a chance.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Humour, this thread has it.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Necessary? Is it necessary that I drink my own urine? No. But it’s sterile and I like the taste.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★

Is there a good strategy to build poise on sparky because whenever I try I get hit
    Plz and thank you for your strategies/tips

Hope u have dex mastery. Its easy, practice in arenas.
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    Dang, no-one's actually answering the question?

You need to use your dexterity mastery. Let the opponent dash at you then at the very last minute, dash backward and you get a poise charge. People say it's easy, and when you've been playing for a year it is. Best advice is to practice in arena.

One way to practice it is to not use the parry mastery during that fight. Anytime you feel like parrying, just swipe back.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Dang, no-one's actually answering the question?

You need to use your dexterity mastery. Let the opponent dash at you then at the very last minute, dash backward and you get a poise charge. People say it's easy, and when you've been playing for a year it is. Best advice is to practice in arena.

One way to practice it is to not use the parry mastery during that fight. Anytime you feel like parrying, just swipe back.

Thanks