**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I use for 5.2.6

I finally completed 5.2.5, so up next is the collector. Below are my top 5* and 4* champs. Would like to get your thoughts on which champs I should use and which path for my first attempt. I was looking at the villain path and thought about taking my 5* Void, 5* Rulk, 4* Venom, 4* Hulk OG and either 5* Corvus, 4* Domino, or 4* Thor OG (saw a video where he was useful against collector). I just don't know if this would be a good team to use against the collector the first time around. I appreciate any feedback.

Oh, and I also have over 1,500 of the 4 hour crystals to help with potions/revives as well as over 6,000 units.

Thanks!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus, should be cake with that roster
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Also how are you only at collector with that roster, you should be working on act 6 by now, collecotr is a pain but he’s not that bsd
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    I only have one 5* and one rank 5 4* and I finished act 4
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Bro, your roster is stacked to the roof for this. I guess for the Collector you could bring Corvus, Sparky, and OG Vision. Other than that, this should be cake.

Also, the Collector isn't as bad as he's made out to be. Just go in and give it a shot. You might be surprised.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Vision is one of the best options to beat The Collector also Corvus and sparky, the other 2 champions i would choose them depending on the path you will clear, take a look at this video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_IlWSx3Uw
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Void, Corvus, Vision, Quake, Archangel
    And i guess you are already uncollected and you just wanna go for the 100%?
  • SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47
    Lvernon15 said:

Also how are you only at collector with that roster, you should be working on act 6 by now, collecotr is a pain but he’s not that bsd

2 reasons: 1 - my skills aren't super (I still get hit :smile: ) and 2 - I had perceived that Act 5 would be to hard for me.

There were times that I started one of the sections and got rocked by the first fight, so I stopped to build up more of my roster. For instance, the first time I tried 5.2.5, I lost 3 champs fighting the first Moon Knight because he was evading like crazy. It took me a week or so before I realized I just needed to wait for the next moon phase. When I tried it the second time, I got past Moon Knight without losing anyone, and then I only used 2 revives and about a dozen health potions.
    Aaronc94 said:

Vision is one of the best options to beat The Collector also Corvus and sparky, the other 2 champions i would choose them depending on the path you will clear, take a look at this video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_IlWSx3Uw

Thanks. that was helpful

Void, Corvus, Vision, Quake, Archangel
    And i guess you are already uncollected and you just wanna go for the 100%?

No, this will be my first try.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Just do it. The right hand path with vision and magik can get Corvus 3-4 charges then he detroys the Collector or will at least do so much damage that you only need a few revives. Hulk and stark also great. You just need to get in and do it. Practice the beginnings of the path to get the Bane timing down then commit and go. Way over schedule for your roster/
    Thanks everyone! Took your advice and just did it. With Corvus, OG Vision and some friends, and taking the path recommended by @BuckeyeKP, I was able to do make it. While I did use a lot of revives and potions, I didn't have to spend any units or open any of my stashed crystals.

Thanks for the encouragement. I've now joined the uncollected! Thanks again for the advice and video.

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for the update. Awesome seeing these end well 👍👍

Good luck on the rest of Act 5!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Congrats!