**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do next? (endgame players help plz)

CUBCUB Posts: 146
I have just finished 100 variant 2 and have done my first run thru 6.1 to become cavalier.
What content is goign to be best/easiest for me next?
-variant 1
-LOL
-100% 6.1

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Please post your roster, it'd be easier for us to tell you what to do next.
  • Options
    endryuendryu Posts: 66
    LOL depends what champs you got and the same for variant , maybe try do the 6.1 100%
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Post your roster please
  • Options
    @FreeToPlay_21 @endryu @Lvernon15 Sorry just saw replies see below THX!!
  • Options
    You can fill in the max 4 stars in your mind not worth adding to the list im sure
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d say if you’re a skilled enough player you could go for 6.2, you have cap and sym for the champion boss
  • Options
    @Lvernon15 @Jestress I'd like to think im atleast average to slightly above average in the skill dept.
    Is the initial rn of 6.2 much harder than 6.1 besides the final boss? Thanks
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I'm in the exact same boat as you and have a similar size roster in terms of champions at R5 etc.

Exploring 6.1 is actually not that bad, especially since you have such Omega Reds, you may struggle a bit without a medusa for the Ultron and Sentinel Bosss but I think that would be your next thing to explore
  • Options
    @Woozie yep I was thinking the same thing and you're right I had a harder time with that ultron/Sentinel than the Crossbones boss. thx