**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

10k 5* refund please

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    My first, and only, 5* have been HB, Loki and WS. Then WS got good so at least I have him

Luck is luck, suck it up
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Spider gwen was my first 3* on ny first account. I rocked the house with her and was unstoppable. Her fight style rocks once you master it.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    can i get a refund on my colossus?
  • Options
    ANTLIONJPJANTLIONJPJ Posts: 13
    edited August 2017
    I feel very sorry to all the people who got very bad pulls from the 5 star hero crystals. I am no Kabam employee but I believe that there is absolutely no way of getting a refund because of the fact that the crystals in MCOC don't guarantee good Champions, it's a gamble for good characters.
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    How much did you pay for the 10k... 5* shards? Was it from the July 4th deals or did you accumulate 5* shards along the way with no pay?
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    I've got an idea, it's never going to happen but here goes. So with the 10K 5* crystal, what about if we were given the option to respin for an extra 5K of shards
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    why did this post get any attention at all? lol. dumb.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    The rereleasing of useless, badly designed, not well thought out products as seen in the growing list in the 5* basics.

Using Luke Cage for example. As a 4*, he is and has been considered one of the awful champions. One would think as a 5*, he would have been balanced before releasing as a 5. Most of the 5* champs have their stats, especially the armor stat increased, but not for him. He is supposedly very resilient, to almost invincible. With his low armor, and inability to increase his physical resistance without being hit, you can lose all of your hp from chip damage, despite having his invincible still available. His sig is a joke as a 5. Not much difference. Imagine having a sig 200 luke cage...

Offering featured crystals to buy and get a champ you already have at sig 200 is rediculous. After witnessing it happen to other players, it has turned me off so much.

Releasing the same champ but different variant but same gameplay is harsh. A good example would be cyclops and cyclops blue. It's not as if duping a 5* wasn't hard enough. But imagine the day when you have both cyclops at sig 200!

As one of the 30 players that play the game in the hardest difficulty, the increased difficulty with rise in prestige is becoming alarming. Getting closer and closer to timing out on certain fights. The drop in our characters damage versus the raise in the attack and hp of the nodes is becoming disproportional (not to mention the change in the AI to their speed, attack animation, chip damage, longer range to their special, and increased power gain).

4*? Already obsolete in the hardest difficulty.

• Options
    Try going 1-22 on feature 5* crystals!
  • Options
    I got groot and Loki and I'm not complaining it 40k extra in arena each run
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    yay!u8l4tw7lywj7.png
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Fanoin wrote: »
    Here is the thing ok there are currently champions who have l1 attacks that also gives buffs and champions that do armor breaks with normal attacks however spider Gwen l1 only gives buffs no damage the buffs do not last long so it is basically a useless use of l1 therefore the only damaging attacks she has is l2 and l3 and no other utility at all if she had all three attacks as sucky as she is I would have dealt with the bad pull just like I dealt with bad pulls in 4* and yes I saved up those shards and it took awhile. Noone would ever use 5 alphas to rank her to 2 she is unfinished and useless give her a damaging l1 attack like BW and rocket and i would just take the bad spin and deal with it. But she is unfinished and frankly for the community to say she is finished and it is ok that she has is only two damaging attacks just makes me sad. She doesn't belong in the 5* crystal as she is now.

She's finished. its your prerogative not to rank her. her ability to armor break on ant attack and stun on l2 is decent and her synergies really allow her to ramp upnthe crits! i have her, and only use her in arena and will only rank her to r2.

to each their own. you can gripe all you want on the forums but you arent getting a refund. until kabam says otherwise, shes finished and working as intended.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I would argue that you should be able to sell 5* champions @ half the cost, or a quarter of the cost.

To be fair, getting a 5* takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get. To see a champion you have no intent on EVER using is disheartening and terrible from an investment perspective. Atleast if you could recoup some of the losses, it wouldn't be abysmal.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Kind of amazing that some players can get a 5* every two weeks and yet we STILL complain about there not being enough shards available. Many players can't get a 4* every week, so maybe it's time to stop complaining about bad 5* pulls?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t really think ur justified even though it SUCKS having to grind for a “meh” champ. That should make you twice the happier that you pulled a DV on your next 5*. Besides, if everyone is great, what defines “great” anymore? I sort of sympathize, because I only have 5* jugg IF BP Elektra and Hulk all unduped. Besides Hulk, I really only use IF for easy quests because he can take them out in 2-3 hits with mediums or heavies. (And I use them in arenas, of course.) Like people have already said, it’s the luck of the draw, bud. The luck of the draw.