**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I invest resources in AEgon or try to master him first?

After completing the UC quest tonight i rolled a dupe for the 5 star AEgon I rolled two weeks ago. I have unduped GP and Blade at rank 3 and duped KM at rank 3 as well, AEgon is currently rank 1. I have enough skill catalysts to rank 4 him overnight and enough sig stones to take him to 192.

Trouble is - I’ve never really used him. I used SL to finish ROL but was very annoyed at having to keep up a combo for the entire fight - AEgon seems much worse - you have to keep a combo up through 3+ fights to really unleash him. That might be great for a YouTuber or high skill player but can an average player harness those long combos easily enough in act 6 and LOL?

I’ve earned cavalier title, but haven’t even started LOL or finished exploring act V. Is AEfon the type of champ I should take to rank 4, pump all the sig stones into and then learn how to use him - or is he someone manybolayers won’t be able to use and I should I rank up and invest in slowly only if I can use him well?

Should I invest resources in AEgon or try to master him first? 13 votes

Rank 4 and max sig him right away, then practice
100%
Haji_SaabArrsssLvernon15Osfan8RoOOtsPizzabeatJayProngsTechonefortyCoryMatthewsThoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgGiganteaFreeToPlay_21BrudixTree 13 votes
Don’t invest resources unless you can use him right
0%

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not a head champ to use, just keep the combo, the heavy trick is niche anyway
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    He has a synergy with SL and also Proxima that allows you to get hit once per fight and still keep your combo.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Sweet Dollar Juice from mc donalds
    is nothing
    against super hot aegon