**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mastery setup suggestions

NukedNuked Posts: 25

Comments

• NukedNuked Posts: 25
    I see everyone recommends assassin, why?
    And I know not everyone agrees with recoil I usually only use it on a knock out blow
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I would suggest either maxing our despair or deep wounds depending on the champs you use, if you use champs with a lot of debuffs or with petrify effects then go for despair, si champions such as massacre void cap iw etc, and if you have a bleed heavy roster especially if you use a lot of blade nick fury and carnage go for deep wounds
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Deep wounds+ despair could use more points and I would really recommend getting rid of recoil. It really isn’t worth it to have suicides unless you are experimenting with damage or grinding arena. Assassin is good because it gives you a damage boost at the end of the fight which is nice against bosses with a ton of health, but the real benefit is the AAR that is applied. There is a chance that end-of-life abilities (like iron mans arc overload) won’t even activate. This is good again for boss fights with tricky endings
    Thanks I took the advice, got rid of recoil and put a point in assassin
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I don't get recoil, though saw you removed it... Not sure why 5/5 limber except for war D; you get stunned a lot..? 1-2 should be fine there, much better off throwing a few into pacify for some ability reduction. Def add at least one to assassin. very few seem to run more than 1 if any in energy and physical resistance, preferring to focus on attack. 1 more in courage might also be nice as it's a 5% attack boost when under 50% HP.
    Just like when I do get stunned I can usually parry as the stun finishes. I'll put one more in courage, still have 4 points to spend, is unfazed worth it?.. I'm thinking not
    Is greater vitality or greater strength worth it?