**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champion for UNCOLLECTED

Finally i ease through ACT 5.2.6 and become Uncollected. Most importantly for all conquerors out there. You need to rank up your skills too. Its not only about champions.

Didn't used any specific champs apart from one.... STARK SPIDEY... if you got him as a 4* or 5* .. Awaken him, Rank him up to max. Surely worth it.

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I don't have sparky past a 3*, and I don't really enjoy playing him that much anyway.
    When I took the Collector down, I mainly used Angela (r3 as a 5*), but I also used a fair few other champs. 5/50 sig ~80 void, 5/50 sig 19 gwenpool and others among them. And I plan to use my 4/55 Spider-Gwen to take him down those other 5 times when I get to him on my way to 100% act 5.
    Yes, Stark-Enhanced Spider-Man has amazing damage. Yes, he's a great option for doing a lot of damage to down the Collector. But I wouldn't say he's the single best option, necessarily. There are a number of amazing options. Key among them are Spider-Gwen (evade unblockable specials), Corvus Glaive (burst damage from crits), Doctor Voodoo (mvinceable soloed the Collector with a 4/55 one), and Ægon (maybe?), but there are many others.