**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Squads

Don't you hate scrolling through all of your characters in quests, trying to find the right synergies? How about when you have to look through all of your characters in Arena? Or maybe you have a few guys that are fun to use, but not your top characters, and you want to use them for easier quests like exploring Heroic difficulty. FalseOracle and I both think that this is an easy solution: Squads. It would be great if you could set up a few separate teams that could be preset selections when you are choosing characters to use. This would work for all game modes: Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War (Defense and Offense), Event Quests, Story Quests, you name it! You could set up a squad of 3-5 champions, at which point they can be used for any game mode! What do you guys think?
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I think they should add a "synergy builder" Where we can test the structure of teams at our leisure and determine what champs work best together in three and five champ squad builds. It isn't hard to put the team in if you already know what the team is you want...it is trying to make it more interesting by switching champs around that takes so long. Otherwise it becomes the same grind of the exact same teams in the exact same order....over....and over...and over...and over...and you get the picture. So I try to switch them up. Maybe the synergy builder could group champs with synergy connection based on who you click in the main list or after you drag one to the first slot. Then it could group all champs with a synergy with that champ and filter out the rest. You pick one and move him to the team and then it switches to un-chosen champs with a synergy connection to him. Once you make your picks you can click on each one and bring up the un-used champs with synergies connections to the clicked champ.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    then click clear and start over again
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    I think they should add a "synergy builder" Where we can test the structure of teams at our leisure and determine what champs work best together in three and five champ squad builds. It isn't hard to put the team in if you already know what the team is you want...it is trying to make it more interesting by switching champs around that takes so long. Otherwise it becomes the same grind of the exact same teams in the exact same order....over....and over...and over...and over...and you get the picture. So I try to switch them up. Maybe the synergy builder could group champs with synergy connection based on who you click in the main list or after you drag one to the first slot. Then it could group all champs with a synergy with that champ and filter out the rest. You pick one and move him to the team and then it switches to un-chosen champs with a synergy connection to him. Once you make your picks you can click on each one and bring up the un-used champs with synergies connections to the clicked champ.

Yeah that would be better than the current "sort by synergies" button. It currently is useless.
  • Options
    Does anyone think this would help out?
  • Options
    I think its a great idea. Have a toggle switch to go from current view to squad selection.

Yes, like in Future Fight where there are 5 teams you can edit and choose from.