**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Thoughts on 6.2 after 100% Exploration

TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
Hello, so I finished 6.2 last night and today recorded a video about my overall thoughts on the chapter!

https://youtu.be/_Xa963t_TGo

Comments

• TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Thanks for the great feedback :)
  • PureLowePureLowe Posts: 12
    Thanks for putting this out there, I have always enjoyed watching your videos.

I think Kabam need to realise that by putting out cash grabbing content people are eventually going to quit the game. I think it will take me another year or two to have a roster like KT1 and even at that point i will probably still have to spend money to get past 6.2 or I can go find something else better to play. I think a lot of people will be thinking the same way. Dont get me wrong, MCOC is fun game to play but i feel like Kabam are taking some of the fun away and players are left frustrated. Come on guy, you make enough money already, you dont need to be greedy.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    edited June 2019
    I agree the only thing I hope is that Kabam takes these criticisms and considers them instead of brushing them aside. We want content that is creative and challenging not paywall type of hope you got lucky enough to pull the correct star level of x,y,z champions out of random crystals to clear this content.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    haven't gotten to watch yet since I'm at work, but did you also address the fact that Kabam encourages 5/65 and even of sub par champs like ThRag and Phoenix for diversity for higher AQ scores, yet they release this content which encourages the use of 6* and VERY specific champs. It's like they get us to waste our resources on rank ups to keep up in AQ then say "BTW all those prestige rank ups you did are useless in endgame content, shoulda used that T5B on 6*s"

In addition to the ridiculous 6* gate, I find this also very frustrating.