Is 6.2 fixed yet?

They said they were gonna fix some issues with pi on 6.2.3 and .4 and some other things so before I start it back up just wondering if it's been fixed?

Comments

• zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,824 ★★★★
    Looks like it. Just went into 6.2.3 and the PI of the opponents falls in line with the previous quests.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 245
    The champion bug hasn't been fixed yet I don't think.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 345 ★★
    What about the mr sinister fix? Im waiting to progess until that
  • Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,287 ★★★★

Their fix has been implemented but the viable options for this fight remain the same. If you could not beat him before, you won’t now
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 670 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Looks like it. Just went into 6.2.3 and the PI of the opponents falls in line with the previous quests.

So it maybe fixed.
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 670 ★★★

I think he was fixed.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 205 ★★
    Yeah they fixed the caustic temper bug
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yes
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 271
    Well good so I did half completion before fix is there a revive compensation?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 808 ★★★
    They said there would be. No timeline that I’m aware of for that.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,824 ★★★★
    I'm curious how the Champion boss last 10% is supposed to function. If I remove all 5 indestructible charges and he regens back to 10% are they supposed to come back or is that a bug? People are still having the issue where they remove the charges and he still doesn't take damage. An ally mate just had it happen. So even after the fixes that did go through you still run the risk of completion not being possible with this mess.