**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam survey

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
The survey was very limiting. If you participated comment here. My comments are:

-Cavalier crystals made acquiring a new 5 star if anyone a lot less rewarding if you’re at the top of the game. You’re fully aware of how meaningless that 5 star will be

-acquiring a new 3-4 star is not exciting for about anyone at this point.

-the 6 star pool is horrific. You combined a ton of heroes with RNG and several of the ones you can get are not worthy of moving up. I give you beast, Karnak, 90s cyclops, Jane Foster, Yellowjacket, Vulture (several of these are duped) as an examples of how soul crushing opening a 6 star crystal is given the rarity. No one in their right mind would R2 any of these.

Comments

• Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I'm right there with you. Sense I become a throne breaker in Dezember i cant get a good 6* pool and I open dozens. And the gone one I get need the dupe to be playable.
    After the run on the 7.2 and get a dupe on Gamora i just burn out and deleted the game. Enough is enough. Dont have the stomach to spend hours doing content to get another dupe on green goblin!Not worth playing the game and get recorces if you never get champions to use them on.
    After 6 years of daily gameplay i cant take it anymore