**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vulture!!

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
yeh a champion most forget is in game and i definitely want to forget i got him in 6* after series of bad 6*s and 5*s!!
he has less then below average crit chance! non-practical /border line useless utility, low low and very low damage output!
any chance will he get a buff or a rework anytime soon?? or jane foster,loki,undupe sentry.
so i can full fill gates requirement in act 6 ,and stand a chance at using these amazing 6*s line up ?

Comments

• Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    The chances of him getting a buff soon: low. The chances of him getting a buff in the a cuple of years: high. Kind of like collosus
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I was going to go into how underrated he is, but @LibertyPrimeV1 pretty much covered in these 2 posts. He did leave out the ability to make an opponent miss though.

Don't be a slave to the rankings
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    My 6* has gotten a lot of love this month with the event. Took him through the UC EQ even so he’s useable. Just not the Ghost or Corvus you’re looking for. A few tweaks and he could be a great champ. That sp2 debuff is phenomenal.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    One of his big problems is that he has an incredibly low crit rate; but builds his Chitauri energy by landing critical hits...

As part of a crit synergy team, especially alongside Venom, he's not too bad. Good against a few specific champs like Havok.

Also he needs Awakened to gain Power from incinerated opponents; yet the actual Power gain is feeble. Would be a nice Easter egg if it at least worked near Rulk and Human Torch.

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    TheVyrus said:

I was going to go into how underrated he is, but @LibertyPrimeV1 pretty much covered in these 2 posts. He did leave out the ability to make an opponent miss though.

Don't be a slave to the rankings

Imo the Miss Chance Buff should only activate if your not Blocking, so it's something to fall back on in case you make a mistake and let them get a regular hit in.