**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Prepare your alliance, summoner

Kabam: We're going to make major changes to the war map before the new season, but we're going to give you a few weeks to practice and adjust.

My alliance: [practices extensively, rearranges battlegroups to cope with the ridiculous bottleneck between sections 1 and 2]

Kabam: Whoops, here are some more changes [including removing the ridiculous bottleneck]. No need to practice. Off you go!

I don't think I'm overstating it to say that the last week or so have been the most stressful time I've had with the game, and have entailed a lot of work for myself and my officers and the rest of my alliance, to make the necessary adjustments to contend with the proposed changes. We didn't like them, but we didn't complain; we put our noses down and got to work. Now to find that much of that work and stress was unnecessary and wasted... well, it doesn't further endear me to the game.

Betas are for testing. Offseasons are for preparation.