**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator hulk face me

2»

Comments

• Options
    BuddyGuyFriendBuddyGuyFriend Posts: 54
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

@BuddyGuyFriend, it is very simple, when you ask a question give all information needed to answer the question. this is not that hard. If you look at my first post I answerd what I assumed was the problem, but I get where fyre is comeing from. It is gets to be a pain trying to help people who wont put in the bare minimum effort for the help. people who give enough to know what they are talking about do not get treated poorly, it is mainly those who really dont even try.

If it's a "pain" to try and help people because you don't like the question or format of the post, I would recommend scrolling past and ignoring it, and definitely not applying for the new "guardian" position. I'm looking forward to having people with some more patience who can help sort through posts and get to the bottom of what people are asking. I'd rather have that and more respectful dialogue instead of the tactic we're discussing here. I think the forum would be a happier place if that was the norm.
    I wasnt planning on applying for the guardian post. I love helping people, but I have other things to do. And despite it being a pain I still was helpful to the user without being mean, something you really cannot say. To be honest the forums would be better without people like you just attacking people.
    I was talking about demonzfyre, not you in my comments and no where was I attacking or being mean at all. If I were, the mods would have deleted or warned me. Criticism of someone's comments to others does not equal attacking. And yes your initial comment was more helpful than the other, not arguing there. I was defending the OP, so not sure where you're getting that i was attacking people in anything I wrote. I literally called for respect and civility and being helpful rather than sarcastic.

It's pretty telling that you're using a blanket statement to judge me and wishing "people like me" would be better off the forums. If we're being empirical with our data here, I would refer to your disagree ratio in your comments lately and maybe suggest you don't throw stones in your glass house. This is the second interaction i've had with you lately and your first comments to me were neither helpful or respectful at all - if memory serves, i shared my feedback on the new war maps and you stated me and my alliance mates weren't skilled enough for the same maps we were winning for the last few seasons in Platinum 3. So again, I would maybe take your own advice and strive to be more open to others feedback and experience and not be so quick to judge. In less than a week you told me (who you don't know, and I've probably been here and played the game longer than you) that I wasn't skilled and that the forum would be better without me. Not really the definition of being respectful or helpful in any sense of the words.

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

@BuddyGuyFriend, it is very simple, when you ask a question give all information needed to answer the question. this is not that hard. If you look at my first post I answerd what I assumed was the problem, but I get where fyre is comeing from. It is gets to be a pain trying to help people who wont put in the bare minimum effort for the help. people who give enough to know what they are talking about do not get treated poorly, it is mainly those who really dont even try.

If it's a "pain" to try and help people because you don't like the question or format of the post, I would recommend scrolling past and ignoring it, and definitely not applying for the new "guardian" position. I'm looking forward to having people with some more patience who can help sort through posts and get to the bottom of what people are asking. I'd rather have that and more respectful dialogue instead of the tactic we're discussing here. I think the forum would be a happier place if that was the norm.
    I wasnt planning on applying for the guardian post. I love helping people, but I have other things to do. And despite it being a pain I still was helpful to the user without being mean, something you really cannot say. To be honest the forums would be better without people like you just attacking people.
    I was talking about demonzfyre, not you in my comments and no where was I attacking or being mean at all. If I were, the mods would have deleted or warned me. Criticism of someone's comments to others does not equal attacking. And yes your initial comment was more helpful than the other, not arguing there. I was defending the OP, so not sure where you're getting that i was attacking people in anything I wrote. I literally called for respect and civility and being helpful rather than sarcastic.

It's pretty telling that you're using a blanket statement to judge me and wishing "people like me" would be better off the forums. If we're being empirical with our data here, I would refer to your disagree ratio in your comments lately and maybe suggest you don't throw stones in your glass house. This is the second interaction i've had with you lately and your first comments to me were neither helpful or respectful at all - if memory serves, i shared my feedback on the new war maps and you stated me and my alliance mates weren't skilled enough for the same maps we were winning for the last few seasons in Platinum 3. So again, I would maybe take your own advice and strive to be more open to others feedback and experience and not be so quick to judge. In less than a week you told me (who you don't know, and I've probably been here and played the game longer than you) that I wasn't skilled and that the forum would be better without me. Not really the definition of being respectful or helpful in any sense of the words.

So calling people nasty, unhelpful, or orverly antagonistic in general is not attacking people? Name calling is attacking people. you can criticize a post without name calling.

you aso did argue that I did not help him at all.

it is pretty telling that you cannot argue against what I stated and instead have to make up something I never said for your strawman. I said it would be better off if you did not attack people, not if you were off the forums..

Again "disagree" does not really mean anything, it is a popularity contest and I am not trying to win popularity contests, after all your disagree percentage is about what mine is. .

You dont remember correctly, I have never stated someone is not skilled enough for content. I dont attack people, I attack their arguments, as that is how you have a logical debate..

So you make an assumed, and false premise, then you assume that premise is true to in order to come up with another false premise..You may have been in the game longer than me (ive been playing roughly 3.5 years) , but that does anything.
  • Options
    This thread is entirely off the rails and non-constructive so we are going to be shutting it down. As a reminder to everyone, rude comments and comments targeted at other players are not allowed on the forums. Make sure to keep you comments on topic, constructive, and not about your fellow players.
This discussion has been closed.