**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Panther (Civil War) reflecting stuns incorrectly.

AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
While I am aware that he reflects Physical stuns as long as he has an Armor Up, I stunned him with Mordo's L1 in an arena match, and he was properly stunned, with no reflection, while he had Armor Ups. However, as soon as I attacked him, he stopped being stunned and reflected it back onto Mordo. I have also experienced a situation in Alliance War, where I parried BPCW with my Ultron, when he had >no< Armor Ups, and then attacked him. My first hit caused him to gain an Armor Up, and that promptly reflected the Stun back onto me mid-combo, even though the Stun had been inflicted before any Armor Up buffs existed. Why are his Armor Ups reflecting stuns after the fact?

Comments

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I've had the same issues recently. His stun rejections are acting like Mordo's, where it requires a physical attack to undo the stun he is under.

I also thought it was supposed to work in the instant a Stun occurred, but only so long as he initially had an Armor Up, and not later?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    That is how his ability is worded, to reflect stuns inflicted while he is under the effect of Armor Up, at the cost of a charge of Armor Up. Not stuns inflicted before he has any Armor Ups, it should not retroactively count.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    If he gets armor up, b4 or after u stun him...he should reflect it