**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knock Back mechanic sneaky

its very interesting how the game team implanted the knock back dynamic into the game. never used to be there and now its a horrible addition. Basically another money grab as this mechanic makes it difficult to attack the AI when they miss a SP they have plenty of time to get back into a blocking stance. Making us run all the way across the screen to attack. This as you will see will also affect timed fights as you will lose a few seconds with each SP the AI performs. So lets say Dormammu does 5-6 specials as boss you losing 20 second plus he is also in block stance so you can no longer get a combo in after he misses an SP.

Real classy, these game team guys are looking for an advantage for the AI as the players improve there play. I mean some champs are sending you half way across the screen with an SP1 that misses!!!! again an attack misses and they send us across the screen.

Comments

• Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    Can I ask you something. Every time you say Misses, do you mean Blocked?

Blocked = misses yes!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    I have definitely noticed this!
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    KDoggg2017 wrote: »
    I have definitely noticed this!

Me too
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Knockback has been a part of the game as long as I have played and it is referenced in early patch notes from well before my time. This is not something new, has likely always been in the game and it was actually made more uniform recently which reduced a lot of knockback.

Also blocking is not your best option in most cases, I'd prolly say all cases aside from dealing with MD in war. Your best option is about avoiding defensive contact and using the dexterity mastery. Using dexterity and avoidance allows you the time to retaliate after an enemy uses a special, for the vast majority of special attacks.
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Knockback has been a part of the game as long as I have played and it is referenced in early patch notes from well before my time. This is not something new, has likely always been in the game and it was actually made more uniform recently which reduced a lot of knockback.

Also blocking is not your best option in most cases, I'd prolly say all cases aside from dealing with MD in war. Your best option is about avoiding defensive contact and using the dexterity mastery. Using dexterity and avoidance allows you the time to retaliate after an enemy uses a special, for the vast majority of special attacks.

If its been part of the game i only noticed it drastically changed around 13.0. Punisher for example can move you back quite a bit with his specials. Others of note are Cable, WS, and most specially with projectiles.