**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW map...

Now this is just my opinion or suggestion but sometimes you just need to say oops we messed this one up and take a second look. Junk this map and nodes, even after the fixes, this map is still stupid and boring and not worth the rewards. Like I said, suggestion, but chalk it up and start from scratch.

Comments

• Options
    J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    edited June 2019
    Which map tier are you referring to?
  • Options
    Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Posts: 78
    Currently gold 1 tier five...
  • Options
    J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    I don’t think everyone shares this opinion. I personally don’t, I like the variety in nodes and that it’s all not the same nonsense (masochism/powergain/buffet/increase regen) and you can jump from one side of the map to another giving you the ability to utilize your best champs when needed..

What is specifically bothering you about this map compared to the previous alliance war map?
  • Options
    For starters, some of the buffs are just stupid or downright ridiculous. For example, the indestructible and can only be broken with heavy attack buff. That's just lame. Another would be 100% bleed in 60 seconds. If you're fighting a high tier player that has that, you don't stand a chance. I realize what's really going when stupid **** like that is part of a game. Kabam is counting on you to lose that fight and if you're a total sucker, you'll go and spend real money on units to purchase ridiculously overpriced revive and health potions. Which might I add, are easily 2x, if not nearly 3x the price when in an Alliance event. They will never give out any good top tier prizes. Sure, they say you can win in this month's contest, but before you believe that statement, go and take a look at the drop rate on the stuff that's worth a ****. Admittedly, I've always thought the whole "buff" idea was pretty dumb. Why not have a true Alliance war where it's "your 10 best against my 10 best and may the best team win"? No buffs, no linked node b.s., just players competing with their heroes el naturelle.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m enjoying the new map, not because it’s fun but because the alliances we face aren’t trying so taking down all 4 star defences in easy with a team of 5-65 champs
  • Options
    @Lvernon15- And the reason they're not trying? Because they've realized how badly they've been getting ripped off by Kabam. Or, their wallets have all just filed **** charges against Kabam and they're not trying because during the **** trial, participation would be seen as a conflict of interest. The overuse of those gay-ass buffs and nodes makes the level of play so ridiculously unbalanced. Again, Kabam is trying to force you to spend money on overpriced garbage. The worst part is that the rewards you receive aren't worth what you'd have to put in. In other words, they've made it so you don't receive any return on your investment. And of course, Kabam doesn't give a **** and are laughing all the way to the bank.