**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think I'm missing a T2 Alpha/T2 Alpha Fragments

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Wasn't sure if I should bring this here or somewhere else, so pardon me if I'm doing the report incorrectly.
I'm pretty sure my second account is missing a T2 Alpha Catalyst or is missing around 30,000 Fragments, not sure if there's a log of any sort someone could check but I remember having 3 Full and at least 3 Quarters of a of T2 Alpha. Now I could be wrong and may be thinking of my main account but on my second I was planning on taking a 5 Star Venom to Rank 4 because I knew (or apparently I thought I knew) I had all the Materials beside a couple Thousand T4 Cosmic and T2 Alpha which I should have soon. I just certainly don't remember getting enough Fragments recently to have Exactly 3 T2 Alpha with 0 Fragments left over, again I could be wrong but I know I had an odd number of Fragments at some point that would have been difficult to perfectly even out. Just hoping there's some way I can get an exact answer on where I would have gotten T2 Alpha Fragments recently, how much, and if I really only had 2 and some Fragments before this, thanks.
My second account's IGN is "M.U.I. Gohan" (quotations not a part of the name)

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    If you open a Support Ticket using the Gear Icon, they can probably help you better. The Moderators are unable to access your Account.