**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2.4 - Masochism with caltrops

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So I have got past the buffet node thanks to Archangel... I am now facing the masochism node added with caltrops in 5.2.4. Masochism is something I can manage with but caltrops will kill my champs since I use dexterity a lot. So will any bleed immune champion work against caltrops? Currently the only bleed immune champs I have up are Ghost Rider and Iceman. All tips are welcome!

Comments

• Yep, Caltrops inflicts a Bleed Debuff when you dash back, so Ghost Rider and Iceman would both be pretty good, safe options for that one.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    5/50 ghost rider carried me through the entirety of that caltrops path. If I were doing it now and I had my Omega Red, it’d be a total wipe.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    When I get around to doing that for act 5 exploration, I'm planning to use Corvus quite a bit. I might do what I did with the Caltrops path in 5.4.5 and use my 5/50 OML to chip him down for Corvus to finish off and get a charge from, but yeah if you have anyone who is either bleed immune or significantly bleed damage resistant (Omega Red is the best example of this), then you won't have such a bad time.
    I'd personally recommend not taking the caltrops path unless you REALLY hate fighting some of the champions on the Optimist/Pessimist path. But hey it's your account you can do whatever you want. And you might find the caltrops path easier, so don't let me stop you.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

@Mathking13 Masochism is a pain so when I do Act 5 exploration i will do this in the last lol

Yeah I'm actually considering getting it over and done with sooner so that I don't need to deal with it later. But yeah it's a massive headache.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Morningstar will help you too and if you have her duped she can regen from masoquism so will save you items.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Agent venom and robots are other options
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Morningstar did most of the work but not completely. Best way to avoid caltrops other than immunity is don’t dash back