**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Cosmic AG and Rank 5 Decision

I have a 5* Cosmic AG, 100 cosmic sig stones, and a cosmic 4>5 rank up gem.

Who would be better to use all of these items on? Is one of these options better suited for act 6.2 and beyond? All of these champs are currently unawakened. My current r5's are Void, Blade, Domino.

5* Cosmic AG and Rank 5 Decision 33 votes

Cull Obsidian (r4)
72%
GroundedWisdomRaganatorroninT80SpiderCoolsAanthoSaransh245MCoC_fanBwest289V1PER1987CainFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentBigHeroSquadCosmicspiderman777G2DKDead1JollyHawkYcatsFreeToPlay_21 24 votes
Medusa (r4)
9%
Tony886EtjamaH3t3r 3 votes
Venom (r4)
6%
TehsigzorzBatman1903 2 votes
Venom the Duck (r3)
12%
RakeYoungZipioEvisceratorFan1241 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    Cull Obsidian (r4)
    So instead of awakening and ranking up a great champ and reap immediate rewards, your advice is to wait for the off chance of pulling hyperion? A champ that’s good but is easily out damaged by cull. Great advice.
  • Options
    Cull Obsidian (r4)
    And I have both at r4, and definitely recommend cull.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian (r4)
    @OneManArmy if used right and in the right hands even deadpool xforce is good,it's not a matter of him playing hyper ion right or not it's a matter of cull dealing such an insane amount of damage in such a short span of time,sure hyperion may have more defensive properties and can deal a great amount of damage,but just try to play both of them and you'll see for yourself that cull has a more insane damage potential than hyperion,again this is not saying that hyperion is bad,but for raw damage, cull is better.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★

Save for Hyperion

This
  • Options
    Cull Obsidian (r4)
    He’s not asking if he should save, he’s asking which champ to rank up. Hyperion isn’t one of the choices.

Yes, hyperion is great. However, he doesn’t have him nor should he wait for who knows how long. Plus, cull does more damage. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.
  • Options
    Cull Obsidian (r4)

Jlive78 said:

He’s not asking if he should save, he’s asking which champ to rank up. Hyperion isn’t one of the choices.

Yes, hyperion is great. However, he doesn’t have him nor should he wait for who knows how long. Plus, cull does more damage. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

Yes and i agreed that he does a lil more dmg. But dmg isnt everything. Was that very hard to understand?
    Ofc he should save for Hyperion. Everyone should
    That’s not one of the options he’s giving. Is that so hard to understand?

We get it. You think hyperion is the best. But in a multiple choice question where hyperion isn’t an option, hyperion isn’t the answer. Got it? Probably not.
  • Options
    Cull Obsidian (r4)
    So, probably not. Gotcha.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Cull Obsidian (r4)
    Cull.
  • Options
    Cull Obsidian (r4)

Jlive78 said:

So, probably not. Gotcha.

Do you see the 4* behind my name? Now compare that to the tiny 1 you got and tell me whos right again...
    They dont hand out these for fun
    Yeah, all that means is you post a lot, chum. I’m assuming you spout this drivel often, hence your high lol numbers.