**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo in act 6.2 is bugged!

He started the fight at 18% Health. I hit him 57 times and he ended his health at 18% Health without losing a single health point! What the hell is going in in act 6.2?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Was he the last champ Alive if have a 100% damage reduction and ability accuracy reduction
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    100% damage reduction and ability reduction does not mean a rank 5 hyperion with 20% attack and health boost would hit a mordo 57 times and won't lose even a single health point

Well we can’t rly see anything from the pic as evidence of it happening

I posted it in the bugs section not general discussion. It was not meant for you but kabam.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Zayo_278 said:

100% damage reduction and ability reduction does not mean a rank 5 hyperion with 20% attack and health boost would hit a mordo 57 times and won't lose even a single health point

Erm... Actually, it does. If you deal 100% less damage, that means you deal none. And when you don't deal any damage, hitting anyone 57 times will not cause a single health point loss.
    xNig said:

Zayo_278 said:

Erm... Actually, it does. If you deal 100% less damage, that means you deal none. And when you don't deal any damage, hitting anyone 57 times will not cause a single health point loss.
    Well that makes a lot of sense. I guess I should keep the worst damage dealer for last.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Actually the better solution is to just keep your whole team alive, and revive your strongest (most suitable) to try to take him down. You should go in with second best only if he’s close (like really really close) to dying.
    xNig said:

Actually the better solution is to just keep your whole team alive, and revive your strongest (most suitable) to try to take him down. You should go in with second best only if he’s close (like really really close) to dying.

Thanks!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zayo_278 said:

Well we can’t rly see anything from the pic as evidence of it happening

I posted it in the bugs section not general discussion. It was not meant for you but kabam.
    The forums are here for us to attempt to help figure out if it is a bug first, then kabam will come in. If you just want kabam then you submit a ticket.