Is it possible?

Going for 100% for act 5.2 and wondering if you think it’s possible to finish off 5.2.6. I’ve done it once before (obviously) but I’m on a budget, as you can tell.

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 327 ★★★
    Depends on how many revives you have
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 212

Depends on how many revives you have

1 - 40% 9 - 20% 1 - Team revive
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    edited June 22
    I think doing 5.3 and 5.4 (except possibly Ultron) 100% would be easier than the Collector
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 708 ★★★
    I suggest finishing 5.4 first then 5.3 then collector
  • Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 21
    I did 5.3 first with little resources used and o units used and now am working on 5.4 then I’ll do 5.1 before I finish off act 5 with 5.2 and the collector last
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 1,477 ★★★★
    Depends how good you can fight
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,005 ★★★
    I worked backwards for my 100% of act 5. It gives you time to get and upgrade different options to make the collector easier if you are playing on a budget. Also the rewards from 100% parts 3 and 4 are better than just finishing the collector
  • MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 424 ★★
    Real talk, spidey was my MVP for almost all the 5.3 nodes. 10 poise charges and the weakness node wont even exist
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,009 ★★★★
    edited June 23
    I explored 5.1 because I was bored, but when I chose to start mit act 5 exploration, I started with 5.4 then 5.3 and now I'll do the collector.
    The collector is a pain either way, so I at least wanted to get some nice stuff before that.