**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tips for act 5 bane.

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
Yesterday I decided to start trying to get uncollected. So after a day of disgusting nodes and the use of a few revives, I’ve made it to 5.2.5. I’m curious if there are any specific types of champions I should use for the bane node to decrease the amount of revives I’ll have to use.

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I used quake, no hits equal no bane.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Too bad I don’t have a quake...
  • Bryliantu93Bryliantu93 Posts: 3
    Just finished uncollected, all I have to say is that you should use champions with long animation SP (Medusa is a beast) and time them correctly so u can transfer bane into your opponent , it's not that hard after you practice a lil' , you will find that bane can be your friend .
    P.S : don't panic if u take dmg from bane ... focus on transferring when u have the opportunity .
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Do the Practice with moon knight you should not drop your health more than 5℅ at max 10%.. it is class reversal so take the champ of opp. Class in order to get the benift.... Take wolverine or x23 this are the requirements of champ.... In order to transfer the bane at right time check out DORK LESSONS in YouTube
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Practice, timing, Focus, Concentrate..

Use any champ..!

Thats All u need to know
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Practice fighting the timer, not the champ (like Mordo). Don't push to special one until the timer is about to go. Champs with regen help obviously, but also champs with multi-hit or lengthy special attacks. these can bridge the gap to the timer going off and immediately put Bane back on the defender. Power control champs also helpful: no need to bait specials which wastes time and can throw you off.
    Push to specials early in the cycle so you have time to bait, evade and punish.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128

Too bad I don’t have a quake...

At any leavl, a four/three star would work great.
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    Get good. Best tip
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    And use health boosts!
    This will increase the bane damage they will take. If the enemy is low hp (~20%) bane wont do much damage to you and you can play more relaxed
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    Like others have said, practice is key. Remember that energy is cheaper to refill than health so dont be afraid to start over.

I suggest you keep starting over until you can get through the first 3 fights without losing much health. Once you can do that boost up and power through the rest of the way.

Good luck!
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Thanks for the tips everyone I just beat the collector earlier this morning.