**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Easy going lvl 56 West Coast Summoner seeking Alliance.

Level 56
Summoner ID Anubanut2
115 heroes
78,651 rating
- 11 4* champions: 1 4/40 4 3/30 1 4/34 1 4/36
- 56 3* champions: 22 maxed
-
Looking for a cool down to earth alliance whose number 1 priority is enjoyment of the game. Also helping people improve their champions and champions roster.

I'm up for weekly AQ & AW activities as well as arena mode & I'll occasionally duel. Daily contribution is not a problem just let me know what it is up front. I have line app & I live on the west coast PST.

Comments

• Options
    AnubanUTAnubanUT Posts: 15
    Also I've been playing CoC since March. My main game is Futute Fight so if I'm not around then most likely I'm in the FF Universe.
  • Options
    MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of 13 players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    If your looking for an alliance with more players,
    XEveryDayDustX - RDR4

Near full alliance that participate in all AW and AQ and we are a decent bunch that thrive.
    Contact myself; Eos Nano X, in-game if your interested.
  • Options
    CuzzcaCuzzca Posts: 11
    Join avengers elite. I'm a dAd of a one year old and still have plenty of time to play with this alliance. Msg me in game